Where to get help and support
- Are you at the end of your tether? If you are finding being a mum or dad totally overwhelming, please ask for help.
- Coping with a crying baby or young child is incredibly hard and tiring, especially if you are on your own or you have other children to care for.
- If you need support from someone close to you that you would usually ask for help, then go ahead and ask for it, (unless they are vulnerable themselves or shielding).
- If the person you would normally turn to is unavailable, your GP, health visitor and midwife are all there to support you
- Or, there are organisations in your community available to help, if you prefer
- If you are relative, friend or neighbour and think someone needs help – reach out with support.
- Act now if you feel you, or someone you know, is seriously at risk. Even if it means you break social distancing rules, the priority is to keep young children and their parents safe. Government guidance supports this.
Fully supported by Public Services in Berkshire West