If you are 8 to 25 years old, live in the Thames Valley and have been hurt by crime, SAFE! can offer you support. We believe that you have a right to feel safe at home, in school, work or college, in your street and in town. We will work with you to help you get your confidence back if you have:
- Been bullied at school
- Been sexually abused or assaulted
- Witnessed domestic violence
- Been mugged, or physically assaulted
- Been abused by cyber crime
- Or been a victim of any other crime.
The service is free. Click on SAFE logo above for more info or call 0800 133 7938